In this final instalment of our publications for the year, we present you with a brief guide on how to choose your ideal consulting service provider.Hiring a consulting firm to partner with may require more thought on the client's behalf than hiring other service providers.
Here's what's covered:
- We discuss why one would hire a firm in the first place
- We touch on how to define your needs
- We talk about culture and values, and, how in our experience, it is vital that the values of both parties are mostly aligned; if not, life can become miserable for all involved and the desired outcomes are unlikely to be obtained
- We also explore the advantages/advantages of large vs. small firms, as well as
- How to approach the contract and service delivery model and finally
- What makes it work?
Take a look. We hope you enjoy it. As always, feedback is welcome.